Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Arthurian Challenge

FINISHED 3/29/09!!! I hope there will be another, because I can never get enough! I love reading the different interpretations of the same story--The Mists will always be my favorite, but I loved The Once and Future King, and The Forever King was pretty cool too.

Here is my in-progress book list for the Arthurian Challenge, hosted by Becky. I love the King Arthur story, and have been meaning to read more that falls into this category, as well as reread one of my favorite books of all time, The Mists of Avalon. I might adapt or add to this list as I explore more Arthurian options.

King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green (3/28/09)
I am Mordred by Nancy Springer (9/16/08)
The Once and Future King by T.H. White (3/27/09)
The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley (1/11/09)
The Forever King by Molly Cochran (1/30/09) (this seems really different!)
Sword of the Rightful King by Jane Yolen (1/17/09)

No comments: