Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flashback Challenge (1/1/10-12/31/10)

I love re-reading books. I have been keeping track of my re-reads with the ongoing Read it Again Challenge, but this new one--the Flashback Challenge--caught my eye. It is a little more structured, with categories for how many books you read (I am going for Literati, which means I will reread six books) and the following mini-challenge categories:

1. Re-read a favorite book from your childhood
2. Re-read a book assigned to you in high school
3. Re-read a book you loved as an adult


I am going to read two from each category. This challenge crosses over with my Revisit Childhood Favorites as well.

Childhood: Ballet Shoes, Four's Crossing
High School: Catcher in the Rye, The Crucible
Adult: The Stand, Even Cowgirls Get the Blues

2 comments:

Aarti said...

Yay, thanks for participating! I am really excited. The first book I am going to reread is The Phantom Tollbooth, by Norton Juster. I LOVED that book growing up.

Lisalit said...

Oooh--I loved that one too, Aarti!