The Take Another Chance Challenge allows you to find books to read by chance--how fun!! You can find all the guidelines here. There are twelve categories of participation; I am going to try to participate in all twelve (Gambling it All, as they say on the site!). I will list the categories, and the books I plan on reading, below.
1. Read Your Doppelganger: Since no one has the same exact name for me, I am going to read an author with the same initials--Lois Lowry's Number the Stars.
2. Blogroll Roulette: Twilight Children by Torey Hayden
3. 100 Best Book (I chose from the 2009 Best Books for Young Adults List): Debbie Harry Sings in Frency by Meagan Brothers
4. Prize Book Winner: 2666 by Roberto Bolano
5. Title Word Count: Jazz by Toni Morrison
6. Genre Switch Up: Graphic Novel--From Hell by Alan Moore
7. Break a Prejudice: Oh boy. Maybe I'll read The Bourne Identity for this one.
8. Real and Inspired:
9. Same Word, Different Book: Breaking Dawn; Breaking Her Fall
10. Become a Character:
11. All in the Family: 20th Century Ghosts (Joe Hill); Just After Sunset (Stephen King)
12. Author Anthology Pick: