Sunday, December 6, 2009

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge

One of my favorite challenges each year is the Young Adult Challenge, hosted by J. Kaye. I finished this challenge last year, and the year before. This year I am going to choose the "Just My Size" option, meaning I will read 25 rather than 12 young adult novels. I don't have a complete list yet for 2010, but here are some of what I hope to read:



1. Abarat 2: Days of Magic, Nights of War--Clive Barker
2. The Hunger Game--Suzanne Collins
3. Gregor the Overlander--Suzanne Collins (1/1/10)
4. The Nature of Jade--Deb Caletti
5. Among the Hidden
6. I Am David
7. The Host--Stephanie Meyer
8. Push--Sapphire
9. Artemis Fowl
10. Eragon--Christopher Paolini
11. City of Bones
12. Breaking Dawn--Stephanie Meyer
13. The Seeing Stone
14. The Invention of Hugo Cabret
15. A Solitary Blue--Cynthia Voigt
16. Number the Stars--Lois Lowry
17. Debbie Harry Sings in French--Meagan Brothers
18. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn--
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are joining the YA Reading Challenge. I'm looking forward to this new year coming up. I think we're going to have a blast!

Unknown said...

Hope you like the Hunger Games! I thought that it was one of the best books that I have ever read

-Eric
http://themockingjay.vndv.com