Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reading Challenges for 2009...

So in the next few days I'm going to begin posting my reading lists for the 2009 challenges. The challenges I'm thinking of joining are:

The A-Z challenge (Read books with titles beginning A-Z)
100 + Reading challenge (call me crazy--read 100 or more books in 2009)
Decades '09 (this time I'll do it correctly, by publication date)
TBR '09 (same rules apply, though there are new variations this year)
Young Adult '09 (ditto)
Casual Classics Challenge (4 classics)
Numbers Challenge (5 books with numbers in the title)
Themed Reading (read 4-6 books linked by a particular theme)
What's in a Name? (read 6 books with particular items named in the title)
Spiritually Seeking Challenge (6 books that have to do with spirituality)

I'll decide on book lists soon!

No comments: